– Keep the camera steady (not shaking)
– Shoot video horizontally ( not vertical – if on an iphone etc)
– Do not add music or sounds over the video (as little background noise as possible)
1. “My name is ________. I am a guitarist, and I’ve been taking/taken The Guitar Guy Six-Week Bootcamp from The Guitar Guy.Org for _________ weeks.”
2. Do you have any moments or stories of not being able to perform/play up to your own expectations when not knowing how to strum or pick, lacking confidence, etc.? (“Before starting The Guitar Guy Six-Week Boot Camp…”) **We REALLY LOVE any vulnerable stories you can share (My dream was to be a professional musician/guitarist, but I had trouble not looking at my guitar, I didn’t know how to use the different strum patterns to enhance the music, I didn’t know how to relate with my audience, I lacked the confidence to really give it my all, I didn’t realize how important it was to have eye contact with my audience, etc. ANYTHING you feel would help other aspiring musicians/guitarist know how The Guitar Guy can help them, too).
3. What did you think about The Guitar Guy Six-Week Boot Camp when you first started lessons? Crazy techniques…doubted that it would get you where you wanted to be? Knew right away it would make a difference in your life?
4. What’s your favorite thing about The Guitar Guy Six-Week Boot Camp? OR What’s the one technique or tip that has impacted your guitar playing the most? (“My favorite technique/tip is the______ .” **Here’s why … (if you don’t have one, that’s okay, too!
5. What is your playing/performance like after learning from The Guitar Guy Six-Week Boot Camp? Do you have any examples that illustrate how much more you are playing – or how much your abilities have increased? OR maybe because of The Guitar Guy Six-Week Boot Camp you are starting a musical career where you didn’t before? Maybe playing gigs where you are paid, or at least thinking about it (someday)? (“After learning and practicing with The Guitar Guy Six-Week Boot Camp, …”)
6. Do you have any moments or stories now, knowing everything you do about guitar playing that has effected your confidence/career/emotions?
7. What would you tell other people that’s the best thing about The Guitar Guy Six-Week Boot Camp? (“The best thing about The Guitar Guy Six-Week Boot Camp is…”)
8. Is The Guitar Guy Six-Week Boot Camp worth the investment?
9. If you had to sum up what The Guitar Guy Six-Week Boot Camp is, how would you describe it? (“The Guitar Guy Six-Week Boot Camp is ______.”)